This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AgileCoast
    User
    Member since May 14, 2019

Soldier Name: AgileCoast2

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1861625676

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hello, My name is Tyler, I'm 30 years old and have been playing BF4 since it was in BETA. My account was reported by a player named DetOx for using "Aimbot". The video he submitted shows someone else that had access to my account tracking another players movements through a wall and killing them. I am not the only person with access to this account. I had a friend that is 18 and he said that he could help me to rank up fast in BF4 and Unlock every weapon for me while I was at work. I drive a Tow Truck for a living and I don't always get enough free time to jump on and play Battlefield because I'm "On Call" 24/7.  This person that had access to my account was someone that I have known for years and trusted. This person also posed as me in both BF4 and on Discord. One day I logged on to play a bit of BF4 because I had some time off from work. I was shocked to find out that my account was banned on every server that I tried to connect to. When I ask my friend about it, he said that he didn't know why I was banned. He just assumed it was just a salty admin that he kept killing. So I looked into the matter. Which in turn let me to BF4DB. So here I am now filling out this Appeal to get my account unbanned. I have learned to never trust a kid almost half my age with my accounts and will never let anyone else trick me into doing something like this again. I have since changed all my passwords and set up 2-Step verification to prevent this person from ever accessing my account again. I also removed him from my friends list and blocked him. I worked hard to save up enough money to buy a gaming PC so I could play it with better graphics and get more enjoyable experience out of it. My now former friend betrayed my trust and had to ruin the experience for me. I can not stand people that lie and cheat in video games. It ruins it for everyone that plays legitimately and puts in the hard work to get to the highest level and unlock everything the right way. I hope you find this appeal to be sincere and I apologize for my ignorance and my former friends idiotic and immature behavior. I would also like to apologize the the people that he took advantage of and fooled by pretending to be me. This will never happen again. I learn from my mistakes and I do not ever make the same mistake twice. Thank you for you're time and I hope you have a blessed day.

• AgileCoast
    User
    Member since May 17, 2017

When the blockage occurred, you found the time to play.

• AgileCoast
    User
    Member since May 14, 2019

True, However I did not know about it until a few days after it occurred when I tried playing on a Official Ranked Server. The only server I was actually able to connect to and play on after the Ban was a server called "BLONDIE". This server was created to help players work together and help each other out in unlocking Weapons, Weapon Attachments, Camos, Complete Assignments, and Achievements. Like I said I drive a Tow Truck for a living to help support my family and only play Battlefield in my spare time (Whenever I have time off from work.) I had some time off thanks to one of my Co-Workers catching COVID and all employees were placed on quarantine for 2 weeks. 

• AgileCoast
    Retired Staff
    Member since March 27, 2020

Please refrain from posting on other peoples ban appeals. 

An admin/director will be with you as soon as they can.

• AgileCoast
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Clearly both of your accounts never left your control or were never used by others. Cheats were used on both account while you were the only one who had access.

APPEAL DENIED!