This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MikeyKillz
    User
    Member since March 13, 2021

Soldier Name: MikeyKillz

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/MikeyKillz/stats/184957460/pc/

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: see below

LOGGED onto BF4 this morning only to find I am banned?

A 4 minute clip on youtube NOT even showing the view/angles I WAS SEEING on my PC made by someone who has been accused of hacking In game many times and I am banned for wallhack?

The clip does NOT in anyway represent the view I was seeing on my screen, how the hell can I be banned for this, we all know that BF4 is flawed and that you get killed round corners etc due to lag etc, yet this guy can have me banned for something he sees on his screen that in NO WAY was what I was seeing or doing!!

On the clip every time I was scoping my view was ABOVE the chemical container, hence the reason I was shooting, no way was i shooting THROUGH the tank on my screen, for F sake even on the video how do I know someone is even there when I was shooting, they don't show on minimap and don't even show through the box? How do i know they are there?, cos every time I scope next to the box you pop your head up over the box and can see, and the next time I Pop my head up I'm looking OVER the box to shoot simple, the specatators view is flawed 100%

4700 hours played and 'NOW' i start hacking - YEAH RIGHT

1st accusation in over 9 years of BF3 and BF4 and I get an instant ban, terrible treatment

I cannot believe you can ban on this.

The part at the end with the concrete block again IS NOTHING like what I was seeing, I could see over the block ffs, I have no idea how netcodeknifesuck got that angle, I can only assume lag on his part, even when I shot the runner inside the buidling my aim looks like it was 3ft to the side of the attacker, yet he died, why? cos I was using buckshot which scatters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2GUQBPuJfc

That video in no way represents my view of the game and I'd swear on my kids and grandkids lives that the accusation is false absolutely false!

PS: IF I was wallhacking how come I died right at the very end of the clip when I was supposedly down behind the box, it shows the enemy killing ME through the box, which proves the video is flawed!!

The accuser no doubt died by my gun and never even saw me due to wearing the latest DICE camo. I have even played in the same squad as the accuser many times on H/C TDM servers, I find his accusations very strange and malicious.

• MikeyKillz
    User

see 4:15 of the video - accused wallhacking yet my bullets are bouncing off the chemical tank in front of me, which again proves the the accuser is NOT seeing what I am seeing due to lag?

I was shooting because I was quick scoping OVER the bloody box!

• MikeyKillz
    User

I have lodged a complaint with Youtube to have the video removed as it no way represents the view I had in the game.

• MikeyKillz
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

Please do not just attempt to remove evidence. That does not help your case. We will review it and get back to you.

• MikeyKillz
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

Appeal Approved.
  • MikeyKillz
    User

"

Please do not just attempt to remove evidence. That does not help your case. We will review it and get back to you.

KarekCat
    ah, sorry never thought of that, just so annoyed at being falsely accused, yes the video is damning but I would swear in court that that view is not what I saw on MY screen.

Accused me of jumping in out?, I only played 6 minutes in total that game ( I checked ;) and went 4-4 k/d ),  depending on how many players and if there's only a handful I don't tend to hang around as I tend to get hammered by better players.

Can I also say that there will be many many players ( Netcodeknifesuck included ) see me complain in chat box about my bullets doing no damage, and bullets bouncing off fresh air in front of me?

I have for the last 11 days been monitoring my network connection via this page

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/view/a86918cea8b23481cf9072bc4fedfbcd8614d69a/02/03/2021

As you can see I'm getting major packet loss, so much so that I have booked to change ISP on the 19th of this month from Talktalk ISP to BT as they are supposed to be better for gaming, I wonder if that  also contributed to the images that he was seeing? As I certainly have major issues with hit registration and have done for some time. I wonder if this is the reason for the video showing a completely different view to me?

Be interesting for me to video a game at the same time as someone else spectates me as I'm 100 % sure we'd be seeing different things, I also noticed in the video that I killed a guy standing on the pipework, I'm almost sure that when I played that game it took me 5/6 shots before he died yet on the video it only showed 2?

If the video gets pulled then I'm sorry, but I'm sure netcode will have a copy?

I can 100% say that I never ever cheat.

• MikeyKillz
    User

"
    Appeal Approved.
    KarekCat
    oops I was typing a reply to your previous message.

Many thanks for upholding my appeal, very much appreciated.

:)