This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Cazador
    User
    Member since March 22, 2023

Can someone tell me why I can't report players that I think are cheating?

thank you

• Cazador
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

We need more Info to help you.

Whats the player bf4db profile you're trying to report? 

• Cazador
    User

"

We need more Info to help you.

Whats the player bf4db profile you're trying to report? 

Frank_Castle
    Frank_Castle, thanks for your prompt reply.
    the problem is that I have denounced several players, because I think they are cheating, you after the corresponding investigation have decided that they are legal players.

That is not the problem, the problem is that after reporting the last player, a moderator has told me not to report again.

And my questions are:
    -am I doing things wrong
    -or I just can't report anyone.
    thanks for everything.

• Cazador
    Administrator

You can report, but your reports isnt very good and mostly just waste our time. 

Stop being based on 247fairplay. Pretty colors doesnt really mean cheating most of the time. and try to get a more solid evidence like in a video, recording from the spectator view is ideal. Ok, you think someone is cheating but you need to proof to us. 

Cheatreport could help you more if you try to understand the stats parameters. 

Not trying to be rude or anything, but keep in mind that this is a manual service. Take time to analyze each report.

• Cazador
    User

Frank_Castle
    Thank you very much for the information, I will try to do better next time. I did not know the detail that I commented on 247fairplay, I thought it would be a good reference, for that reason I used it.

I have to say that the problem with the videos is that many servers do not allow you to enter as a viewer.
    But I will follow your advice and from now on I will use https://www.bf4cheatreport.com.
    thanks again for everything.
  • Cazador
    Administrator

Yes, I feel that not being able to join as spectator. Makes more harder to proof but even with that we need something to ban for. 

Thanks for undestanding. 

• Cazador
    User

"

Yes, I feel that not being able to join as spectator. Makes more harder to proof but even with that we need something to ban for. 

Thanks for undestanding. 

Frank_Castle
    no, thanks to you, for informing me and advising me on things I didn't know and therefore did wrong. thanks again for everything.
  • Cazador
    Administrator

Cazador
    no, thanks to you, for informing me and advising me on things I didn't know and therefore did wrong. thanks again for everything.
    Cazador
    Great, closing this. 

Future questions create another thread our join our discord.