• tuna
    User
    Member since September 11, 2020

Who can tell me what these terms mean"KPM
    "、"ACC"、"HSKR"、"DMG"

So what do these terms represent?

Because I didn’t know about what these values ​​represent, I only knew that I had to unlock my dog ​​tags and guns.

If a friend can explain in detail, I would be very grateful

• tuna
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

"、"ACC"、"HSKR"、"DMG"

Because I didn’t know about what these values ​​represent, I only knew that I had to unlock my dog ​​tags and guns.

tuna
    KPM = Kills Per Minute / Your overall kills from one round gets shared trough the time you spend in the round.. for example: you killed 26 ppl in a round that took 10 minutes; you have a KPM of 2.6

ACC = Your accuracy / The ammount from all of the bullets that hit in %.. example: You shot 200 bullets and 30 of them hit the enemy; your accuracy is 15% 

HSKR = Headshot per kill rate in %.. example: you killed 26 ppl and got 13 headshot kills; your HSKR is 50%

DMG = Demage per bullet that hit an enemy

• tuna
    Member since March 27, 2020

but of course since you decided to modify you're weapon damage by using 3rd party software you know all about it.

• tuna
    Gold Supporter

"

but of course since you decided to modify you're weapon damage by using 3rd party software you know all about it.

St1nkySkunk
    And thats why there was no explanation or example behind the DMG ;D

• tuna
    Gold Supporter

"

"、"ACC"、"HSKR"、"DMG"

tuna
    "  I can also clearly point out that the account of the Japanese who randomly reported me in the game is   DONT_BAN_ME_HEHE     Then you can ask the administrator "Angry_Cuban13" to check his information. It is not more exaggerated than mine. A higher level does not mean a higher "KD" value, and his situation is even more illogical." 

The thing about him is; there are no weird stats on his battlereports and K/D alone isnt a reason to ban, but weird stats or recordings are..

btw. if your appeal gets denied, you can spare the money and do not buy another account, BF4DB will ban it as well, even if you dont cheat on it.. 

https://bf4db.com/banning

• tuna
    User
    Member since September 11, 2020

I don’t understand what you mean, I haven’t changed anything! Do you mean adjusting the screen or controlling the buttons?

但是,當然,由於您決定使用第三者軟件來修改武器傷害,因此您已經知道了一切。

臭鼬
    這就是為什麼DMG背後沒有解釋或示例的原因; D

ChimeitekinaNeko