• MMetzner
    User
    Member since October 12, 2017

I´ve already claimed the server. Downloaded the plugin. 
    When i try to send the 2 files using gameservers FTP, the DLL file got an error message.
    I read something about rename it to cs, don´t work. 
    I try to restart the procon but nothing happens. Can you help me?

• MMetzner
    MXT
    Administrator
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hey there!

Once you download the .rar file from our website at https://bf4db.com/plugin and extract the files you will find two files one of which is called "BF4DB_API.dll" and the other one being "BF4DB.cs"

Rename the "BF4DB_API.dll" file to "BF4DB_API.cs" and open "BF4DB.cs" with your code or text editor of choise. Once you opened the file use CTRL+F to open the application internal search bar and search for ".dll". In line 103 and 105 of the file's code you will find the following code (see pictures below). Change the .dll extension in both lines to .cs and save the file. Now you should be good to go to upload the files to your server's procon FTP server. If you uploaded them and still can't see the plugin in Procon restart the layer and it should show up.

Plugin code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code

JXj3RdtPQ2Sdhrvq7vrLig.png

Plugin code in the Notepad

mEYsCYFWR72456_MpJIo2Q.png

If you are still having issues let me know!

• MMetzner
    Member since May 08, 2017

@MXT

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• MMetzner
    User
    Member since October 12, 2017

"

Hey there!

Once you download the .rar file from our website at https://bf4db.com/plugin and extract the files you will find two files one of which is called "BF4DB_API.dll" and the other one being "BF4DB.cs"

Rename the "BF4DB_API.dll" file to "BF4DB_API.cs" and open "BF4DB.cs" with your code or text editor of choise. Once you opened the file use CTRL+F to open the application internal search bar and search for ".dll". In line 103 and 105 of the file's code you will find the following code (see pictures below). Change the .dll extension in both lines to .cs and save the file. Now you should be good to go to upload the files to your server's procon FTP server. If you uploaded them and still can't see the plugin in Procon restart the layer and it should show up.

Plugin code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code

JXj3RdtPQ2Sdhrvq7vrLig.png

Plugin code in the Notepad

mEYsCYFWR72456_MpJIo2Q.png

If you are still having issues let me know!

MXT
    THANKS A LOT
    i´ll try it now and tell you if it works