• skulls
    Director
    Member since May 04, 2017

http://www.bf4db.com/plugin see for details

• skulls
    Clan Representative
    Member since May 26, 2017

Nice, and plugin for Battlefield 1?  We play more on Neebs Gaming DICE friends. this BF4DB.com name is for BF4...DB.com and new BF1...DB.com right?

Greeting Soldier2016

• skulls
    Director

We do not offer support for BF1 at this time, only BF4!

• skulls
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

That and BF1DB.com is not owned or operated by us.

• skulls
    User

hallo download plugin not work im add 2 server

• skulls
    Director

"

hallo download plugin not work im add 2 server

Alex J
    The plugin is not yet publicly available but will be shortly

• skulls
    User

ty

• skulls
    User
    Member since May 17, 2017

[13:50:41 58] [BF4DB] Enabled!
    [13:50:41 88] [BF4DB] EXCEPTION: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Obiekt docelowy wywolania zglosil wyjatek. ---> System.Net.WebException: Serwer zdalny zwrcil blad: (429) Too Many Requests.
       w System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
       w System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
       w System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data)
       w BF4DB_API.BF4DB_API.postAPI(String uri, String parameters)
       w BF4DB_API.BF4DB_API.updateServer(String apiKey)
       --- Koniec sladu stosu wyjatków wewnetrznych ---
       w System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
       w System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
       w System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
       w System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
       w PRoConEvents.BF4DB.updateServer(String apiKey)
    [13:50:42 29] [BF4DB] Disabled!

im generate api but no work for me.

• skulls
    Director

Hello, it is working but there is an error on our side. You can continue running it with no issue and it will be automatically fixed soon :D

• skulls
    User
    Member since May 17, 2017

Sorry im understand now, im install 3 min ago , and test , a write here , sorry again wait for testing.

• skulls
    User
    Member since May 06, 2017

Yes, too many requests.  And this odd message in the plugin log puzzles me:  [08:00:09] [BF4DB] ID_CHAT_REQUEST_AMMO

Why is the BF4DB plugin requesting ammo?

• skulls
    MXT
    Administrator

We are working out a fix for this ammo request, however we did already find a fix for the errors poping up in the plugin console. Once fellow staff member @Skulls is online and pushes a button the plugin will stop spaming errors!

~Nadeko

• skulls
    Clan Representative

"

[13:50:41 58] [BF4DB] Enabled!
    [13:50:41 88] [BF4DB] EXCEPTION: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Obiekt docelowy wywolania zglosil wyjatek. ---> System.Net.WebException: Serwer zdalny zwrcil blad: (429) Too Many Requests.
       w System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
       w System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
       w System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data)
       w BF4DB_API.BF4DB_API.postAPI(String uri, String parameters)
       w BF4DB_API.BF4DB_API.updateServer(String apiKey)
       --- Koniec sladu stosu wyjatków wewnetrznych ---
       w System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
       w System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
       w System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
       w System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
       w PRoConEvents.BF4DB.updateServer(String apiKey)
    [13:50:42 29] [BF4DB] Disabled!

im generate api but no work for me.

emajoszka
    Trust me it works lol, this was priceless yesterday when this hacker joined my Official server and got spawn killed 10 times in a row. The guy was just clueless lol.

• skulls
    User
    Member since May 06, 2017

So I have mixed feelings about this one...  And it's hard to talk about it without talking too much.  But I see y'all have included the use of an undocumented RCON command to do something DICE does not want us doing.  Now, back when I was the only admin doing this (that I know of--I wrote my own script to do it and I've never seen anybody else do it), I figured I could get away with it forever.  I mean, what's a couple servers out of the hundreds?  But if BF4DB puts it in a published tool that gets used by hundreds of servers, there will be a lot of noise generated and I fear that'll tick 'em off enough I will lose that ability someday.

So I guess I'm asking, are you SURE you want to use undocumented commands to achieve something DICE prohibits in a tool being published far and wide?

And let's pretty please not talk about it in detail here.  For obvious reasons.  I may be being too obtuse but I imagine Skulls, at least, will know what I'm talking about.

• skulls
    MXT
    Administrator

If you expected yourself to be the only one being aware of this "issue" you are wrong. There has been not a single official server i played on that did not (ab)use this way of server management with restricted rights. Thats simply natural that people will search ways to breach given restrictions. And being able to do that is not the only issue/bug that is out there concerning the official server preset.

People want their admin rights on the official preset to deal with hackers and other kinds of players that are not wanted on the server. DICE basically challenged the playerbase to search and find ways to bypass restrictions by taking all our rights on official servers.

The RCONme admin tool for Battlefield 4 servers is still publicly available for download. If you take your time to do research on it you will most likely find the download link. This tool included that feature aswell enabling you of moving players via drag/drop through the application's scoreboard.

This has been out for a while and I am sure that they know about this. If they bothered enough they would've fixed it a long time ago. There is one bigger problem currently out being a hack that is able to crash servers with one simple mouseclick. This has been around for months if not even a year now and nothing has happened to fix that exploit. Battlefield 4 is not in the focus of DICE/EA anymore + they shut down Battlefield 4 support a long time ago so I suppose that they won't do much about it.

We are not the first ones to make such thing public. And then again it only affects players that have been banned on BF4DB. If people don't know how it's done they won't get any benefit from it.

We need to secure both ranked, but also official servers and this is the only way this can be accomplished eventhough it still is a restricted way of getting rid of banned players.

~Nadeko