This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Esvobus
    User
    Member since June 17, 2017

Its not actually an Appeal, rather just saying. Earlier on this appeal, http://bf4db.com/forum/thread/unjust-ban-257?page=2 @Sovereign_Skies said that my accounts appeal has been denied by Evenbalance but I dont know where they state that, http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB1273000926088&password=515517d6118cd444165b740caa0d3a&special_message=new_ticket. He clearly says, "You can continue to play on other PB enabled servers that do not stream to them." That means Evenbalance has lifted the Ban from my account but also said that I must Appeal at GGC again in order for them to unban me, hence BF4DB will too (as pointed out by @Scavenger)

So as soon as GGC replies and hopefully unbans me, I will come back here and ask for justice. ^^

• Esvobus
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Quote Alex.J: "Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID."

Stop creating new ban appeals as your evenbalance appeal has been denied and the violation was not triggered in error. Someone hacked on your account resulting in your GUID being compromised by Punkbuster.

GGC will not remove the ban as evenbalance already declined to do so.

Stop creating new ban appeals on either of your BF4DB user accounts else we will remove both of them.

APPEAL DENIED.

~Nadeko