This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Soldier365nl
    User
    Member since May 26, 2017

TiMe NEVER KILL FLAG

Here is stats padding server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/e6fbea64-c174-4b3f-b90f-2c68f28ba2b1/TiMe-NEVER-KILL-FLAG-XP/ See report who play on server = STATS PADDING!!!

Greeting Soldier2016

• Soldier365nl
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

We currently do not enforce bans for statpadding however we think of adding a statpadding/glitching flag.

If a server streams our banlist the server admin will be able to enable or disable banstreams for players flagged with "Statpadding" or "Glitching"

~Nadeko

• Soldier365nl
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

It'd be cool to keep stats-padding separate from glitching.  I don't care about stats-padding.  I do care about people climbing up into the rafters of Lockers and shooting at players who cannot shoot back. 

• Soldier365nl
    Retired Staff

"

It'd be cool to keep stats-padding separate from glitching.  I don't care about stats-padding.  I do care about people climbing up into the rafters of Lockers and shooting at players who cannot shoot back. 

FroToe

What we're working on is having a separate tag for Glitchers and Stat-Padders. The plugin will allow admins to choose on whether or not they want to enforce either those with the glitcher tag, the Stat-padding tag, or both. 

• Soldier365nl
    User

Ok thanks, but stats padding is not allowed. I have @_jjju_      on twitter (Engineer at DICE LA)  spoken. He does not want to use stats padding. Then we reset stats padding to 0 rank.

Thanks for info Nadeko :-)

• Soldier365nl
    User

You should collect evidence about stats padding servers and their players and report them to EA.:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-4&platform=pc

Furthermore, you should mention the part of the Rules of conduct, which prohibits stats padding: German example: (Sorry :/)

oR1TSdi.png

• Soldier365nl
    User

Just noticed that that Time server you mentioned was reported by me 12 months ago (Same Server-GUID)... And EA told me that they blocked those servers... Nice job EA rofl....

• Soldier365nl
    MXT
    User

"

Just noticed that that Time server you mentioned was reported by me 12 months ago (Same Server-GUID)... And EA told me that they blocked those servers... Nice job EA rofl....

Check out our server:

1.e4gl.com

Hedius
    As far as I am concerned EA only forces the provider to delete the server and/or stop hosting it. People who run Statpadding servers most likely paid for server hosting thus they can just make a new server with a new IP and do the same thing. Sure it's hard work for them to get their usual population back up but deleting one of their servers won't do much.

~Nadeko

• Soldier365nl
    User

"

"

Check out our server:

1.e4gl.com

Hedius
    As far as I am concerned EA only forces the provider to delete the server and/or stop hosting it. People who run Statpadding servers most likely paid for server hosting thus they can just make a new server with a new IP and do the same thing. Sure it's hard work for them to get their usual population back up but deleting one of their servers won't do much.

~Nadeko

~ You can find our official BF4DB Battlefield 4 Servers here https://goo.gl/Q7zT5c ~

Nadeko
    Ok, thanks for explaining that. ^^

• Soldier365nl
    User

Our Ban Policy specifically states that all stat-padding and glitching offenses are not bannable -- but players run risk of being identified as one or the other.  The only way we will ban for stat-padding or glitching is if the player is banned or reset by Fair Fight.

• Soldier365nl
    User

Ok thanks guys, this is rules for BF4DB.com and not same working EA/DICE.
    But this for example: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Zorrolefou/detailedstats/1234171121/1/

Flags captured: 524.803   wtf.... this is not normal.  :-(

(Please smiley plugin add this bf4db.com  :-))))) )

Greeting Soldier2016