• Sgt_Malle
    User
    Member since May 29, 2017

Hey guys,

I am wondering as if there is any description of how your sitebot triggers on cheaters and detects them?

For example, this guy, http://bf4db.com/player/1785888185 has a cheat score of 40%.

I only have to look at the stats for M416 with 15% accuracy but 55% HSK ratio to know he uses an aimbot.

So I wonder, if you are planning some refinements on your sitebot to actually ban those players automatically or if you think that is too risky due to false positives?

Keep up the great work and I will try to propagate all our future bans to your site to help you and others out :)

• Sgt_Malle
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you give the News & Announcements section a quick look you will find a pinned thread that I wrote about the site bot. If you have any suggestions on how and/or what we could improve post it below the thread as a comment :)

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/sitebot-automated-administation-unit-99

~Nadeko

• Sgt_Malle
    User

Did not catch that one... Sorry!

But there is no information on how you are determining the cheat percentage. But maybe you do not want to post that publicly.

So, for example this guy, http://bf4db.com/player/1844926278, has a cheat of 86% but is not auto-banned.

He is banned on our servers and probably many others using AdKats as he has two weapons way above the "legit" HSK. I did a manual report on him and hope he gets banned eventually.

My question is more at what level are you banning? 100%?

So if somebody has e.g., M416 150 kills with accuracy 15% and HSK 55%, will it trigger an auto-ban?

To prevent false positives you could maybe also say, if also under rank 50 as additional threshold.

Is there a trigger such that you manually check players? So everybody having higher cheat score than 70 gets flagged and you look at it manually?

Sorry if I am asking too many questions. Just curious. In our platoon somebody wrote a procon plugin to detect cheaters and also created a private website for us with global stats and stats from our servers. I believe he did some stuff with checking stats and used the average to determine an eventual cheatscore. I was wondering if we might be able to actually share experiences to help improving the cheat detection.

P.S.: Will go on vacation next week but could look more into it once I am back...

• Sgt_Malle
    Director

We flag users for admins to sort through if they arent completely obvious between 60 and 90%, anything over is an autoban. This is to ensure we arent automatically banning legit players even if a few legit(likely around 0.001% and these people are only stat padders) players do get banned. 

• Sgt_Malle
    MXT
    User

The algorithm we use to track down players based on their stats will remain private for certain reasons that I won't make public!

~Nadeko

• Sgt_Malle
    User

Alright! Thanks for the info!

So I basically do not have to report players if they are above 60% and e.g. 247 stats show quite obviously they are cheating unless I have some additional information like battlelog reports :)

• Sgt_Malle
    Director

"

Alright! Thanks for the info!

So I basically do not have to report players if they are above 60% and e.g. 247 stats show quite obviously they are cheating unless I have some additional information like battlelog reports :)

Sgt_Mall

Correct, we manually go through everyone with over 60% however more info is always nice to have e.g specific battlereports