• Scavenger
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Hello everyone,

Had nothing better to do, so I went browsing on various PB stream sites and reported the newest bans here (time well spend..). Then it came to mind that I could see how many reports I've done, but that it is not shown which players I've reported. This could be useful when I want to see quickly if the information I provided was usable or not. I already found out that you can see if a report has marked as clean, but it's kinda hard to keep track of all the names...

Just an idea.

• Scavenger
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hey Scavenger !

this same feature was suggested a few days ago in this thread.

We have the feature on our to-do list and will implement it as soon as possible!

Thank you for the reporting job you have been doing today I tried to work through your reports as soon as i saw them!

~Nadeko

• Scavenger
    User

I feel the same way. I like to have a follow-up on the people i reported, but i get no notifications. So basically, unless i physically type his name again and click on ''investigated'', I will never know if I needed to supply more proof ect... or if the player has been banned.

*EDITED*  OOPS sry didnt see the repost

• Scavenger
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hey Scavenger !

this same feature was suggested a few days ago in this thread.

We have the feature on our to-do list and will implement it as soon as possible!

Thank you for the reporting job you have been doing today I tried to work through your reports as soon as i saw them!

~Nadeko

Nadeko

No problem. Was nice to see that the reports were taken care of so fast!

• Scavenger
    MXT
    User

Just doing my job^^

If you have any other question concerning the website, new features or how we operate don't hesitate to make another forum post or send me a pm on the website!

~Nadeko