• Scavenger
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Just made a mistake with reporting. Then I thought by myself that it might be useful to be able to remove a report you made. So if you made a mistake, or you changed your mind, the player that is reported does not need to be shown as "under investigation" without a proper reason.

This is the player I made a mistake with the report btw: https://bf4db.com/player/328774357

Have a good afternoon / evening / morning.. Whatever timezone you are in.

• Scavenger
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Fixed, over the next week or two we are going to be overhauling how the report system works so you will be able to remove your own reports that currently have no posts and appeal bans/reopen clean bans with extra evidence from within the page.

Cheers.

• Scavenger
    User

Can we have a notification for a reported player if more proof needed? Unless i go myself to check him out which i don't always do, I would have no idea that more proof are needed, therefor that player will turned out ''clean'' by lack of proof.

• Scavenger
    User

"

Can we have a notification for a reported player if more proof needed? Unless i go myself to check him out which i don't always do, I would have no idea that more proof are needed, therefor that player will turned out ''clean'' by lack of proof.

GoPostal456
    That's definitely something that we will be working on.  I absolutely agree that it's a needed feature, and I'm sure Skulls and  Kevin are already working on the details for it.  In addition, the way we give verdicts will probably be mildly changed so it doesn't lock the thread.