• Soldier365nl
    User
    Member since May 26, 2017

Hey guys,

You have procon. And you play on OFFICIAL server. This is not good idea. More hackers love only join OFFICIAL on all servers.
    OFFICIAL = No admin / No kick / No banned. This is problem.
    Please OFFICIAL server offine and go to RANKED server.

When this hackers rent a server for OFFICIAL. We check this f**k guys banned!!!

What think you?

Greeting Soldier2016

• Soldier365nl
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Our Plugin includes a feature that helps admins dealing with hackers/players banned on BF4DB.

Setting your server to the official preset will also give you the benefit of faster filling times because players can just click on the "Play Now" Button on Battlelog and join your server.

~Nadeko

• Soldier365nl
    User

Hi Nadeko,

Thanks for fast answerd.

i have more 3 plugin GGC, Fairfighter and PBBans  install and actief. On official server working this not.
    Official server is for DICE/EA.

Think you this working?

Test please
    Greeting Soldier2016

• Soldier365nl
    MXT
    User

Our Plugin can not kick banned players on official servers, but it can deal with them in a way that makes them leave by themselves!

I won't go into further details on how it does that but it definitely works, the staff team tested our plugin before we published it.

~Nadeko

• Soldier365nl
    User

Ok thanks bro,

i go this test plugin install on procon. Why official server... this official ALWAYS full and more stupid hackers.

I tell this to my mate 722 Division and Neebs Gaming.
    Thanks you for help.

XP Points for you

Greeting Soldier2016.

• Soldier365nl
    User

He already answered your question^^:

"

Setting your server to the official preset will also give you the benefit of faster filling times because players can just click on the "Play Now" Button on Battlelog and join your server.

~Nadeko

~ You can find our official BF4DB Battlefield 4 Servers here https://goo.gl/Q7zT5c ~

Nadeko

• Soldier365nl
    User

Yes, this is normal aswerd. We check more or this bf4db 100% working. Do not interfere. 151-little-wink.png