This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • UnknonUser
    User
    Member since May 16, 2017

HELLO ADMINS BAN THIS CHEATER BRAVOKILLER-WYD- '' THROWING 2 MEDIC BAGS IN ONE GO ''
    KEEP THIS IN MIND IT IS HIS OWN SHADOWPLAY VIDEO
    HE IS USING A BULLETPERSHELL CHEATS
    IN THE VIDEO YOU CAN SEE THE REFERENCE VIDEO OF DEVELOPER  VIDEO WHERE HE EXPOSED HIS CHEATS
    2 MEDIC BAGS IN ONE THROW
    also admin he got 2 more brothers
    ALPHAKILLER-WYD- & OMEGAKILLER-WYD-

• UnknonUser
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hello, please rewatch the video for yourself. When he throws the medpack out only one actually spawns. In the section of the video where the hacks are being shown two come out. Likely when he threw the initial medpack out, the second you can see is the model that should be in his hand and is simply mismatched client side as many reload animations are.

• UnknonUser
    User

this is his own video no shadowplay and even developer shown how this thing happens

• UnknonUser
    Director

"

this is his own video no shadowplay and even developer shown how this thing happens

UnknonUser
    Is the video you linked here yours?

• UnknonUser
    User

someone spotted that video to me and i just shared here , the reference video is from developer and 1st video of this player's is on his own YT channel
  • UnknonUser
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Aren't you by accident the guy who was ranting here few days ago? Reporting other player.

• UnknonUser
    Director

feelsbadman

• UnknonUser
    MXT
    User

"

Aren't you by accident the guy who was ranting here few days ago? Reporting other player.

Scavenger
    Yes this in fact is the guy who got banned for his own video and made a second appeal to insult both me and basically entier BF4DB.
    -
    Back to the video, the second medpack that appears after the throw seems to fly backwards with his hand thus this couldve been just a bug and the second medpack is a texture attached to the player's hand.

If you don't have anything else to prove that the suspected cheater is in fact cheating we will close this report.

~Nadeko

• UnknonUser
    User

lolz i can see you ppl are friend with him , seems like iam wasting my time here
    i will upload it to punkbuster and fairfight and keep this in mind its not bug its hack
    i have more videos by the way your admin shows his defib video that proven that he is your beloved and protected cheater under your unmbrella

• UnknonUser
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I lolled

• UnknonUser
    MXT
    User

Like I said, you have just no idea about what you are talking about the medpack model was bugging and recreated itself after throw.

As this is your second account at BF4DB and you have been banned once we will not hesitate to suspend your second and every other following account if you try to insult any user or staff member for not approving your reports.

~Nadeko

• UnknonUser
    Director

"

lolz i can see you ppl are friend with him , seems like iam wasting my time here
    i will upload it to punkbuster and fairfight and keep this in mind its not bug its hack
    i have more videos by the way your admin shows his defib video that proven that he is your beloved and protected cheater under your unmbrella

UnknonUser
    I searched his name to see if you reported him the correct way and saw his youtube channel linked. I don't know the guy at all but found it funny that you report him after he posts that video :)

• UnknonUser
    MXT
    User

No evidence provided, the "evidence" has been caused by a model bug.

REPORT REJECTED.

~Nadeko