This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HogsHunter92
    User
    Member since May 29, 2017

Hi,

I have been banned from different servers during the last days. It all started about one month ago when I decided to change my nickname from HogsHunter92 to HogsHunter. I am honest and I admit it, after that, I played a few times on the server called "[JAH] Warriors #1" (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/it/servers/show/pc/fe48b654-e88c-4916-ad7d-bb5acd9e33c2/JAH-Warriors-01-Metro-Only-No-Rules-64-Slots/) using the metro glitch just to try. An Admin found me and banned me from that server. I thought that I deserved it, and I re-changed my nickname to HogsHunter92, but after a few days, I have been banned from other different servers without using any glitch, and I would like to say that I have never been using cheats in BF4. 

So I did some researches, it wasn't possible that for the use of a metro glitch in one server, all the other servers could have banned me for no reason.

I found that on 247FairPlay.com, if I search for "HogsHunter92" (https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/HogsHunter92) everything is ok and this account is linked to my Battlelog (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/it/soldier/HogsHunter92/stats/1762355872/pc/), but if I search for "HogsHunter" (https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/HogsHunter) it appears that this profile is suspicious and has many linked assessments such as AzNacura, TrustorDie101, ishotikill1i, LocalDeluxe and HaupiaPie2, which I don't know of whom this accounts are. The more suspicious fact is that this profile (HogsHunter) on 247FairPlay.com is linked to the which don't belong to me. of the last player I mentioned (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/it/soldier/HaupiaPie2/stats/936336432/pc/), and I still don't know who he is.

Now I can really say that there has been an Identity exchange by the 247FairPlay.com server and that I have been banned for no reason by you when the real cheater is the player called HaupiaPie2, who I repeat, I don't  know.

Probably, this happened, when I changed my nickname to HogsHunter, wich was probably used by this cheater before I changed it, or maybe he was able to steal my profile and play with it different times.

Now that I have explained my situation, I would like to be unbanned from your servers, after the appropriate investigation, of course.

Thanks.

• HogsHunter92
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00HQ8-HmvZA

For now I can certainly tell you that you will remain flagged on BF4DB, if not for cheating then for Glitching!

• HogsHunter92
    MXT
    User

After further investigation and confirming that you are playing from Italy and the player you have been "linked to" and banned for originates from the United States we came to the conclusion that this is in fact not your account thus we will lift the ban.

I would've completely unbanned you but I will have to reopen your thread for the metro glitching incidents and issue a ban for glitching once we implement the flag for it. Admins will be able to decide whether they want to enable the glitching flags or not.

Please do not appeal the ban for glitching as the evidence is overwhelming + you admitted to glitching and getting banned from multiple servers for it.

Appeal approved,

Ban has been lifted.

Thread reopened and qualified for future Glitching flag!

• HogsHunter92
    User

Thanks,

Yes I admitted that I used metro glitch a few times, and I promise that I won't use it anymore in the future! But the most important thing for me, is to be unbanned from a ban that I didn't deserve.

• HogsHunter92
    Retired Staff

HogsHunter92,

As Nadeko mentioned, your ban has been lifted. HOWEVER, your account will be flagged as a glitcher. Server admins may or may not choose to enforce bans for those who are flagged as glitchers and/or stat-padders. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that you will not be banned from any BF4DB server down the road, we can only tell you that it won't be for hacking. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sovereign

• HogsHunter92
    User

I originally posted it, your name was hogshunter.  Not hogshunter92, hogshunter.  Then you changed your name after I posted this. 

I know how to read, and I wouldn't report someone innocent.  Why you dropped the 92 then?  Why didn't you keep hogshunter, you put it back on two days later after my report? 

I'm not an admin, maybe it's bad timing, but it's very weird, wouldn't you agree?

U5oSKKm.jpg

• HogsHunter92
    User

"

I originally posted it, your name was hogshunter.  Not hogshunter92, hogshunter.  Then you changed your name after I posted this. 

I know how to read, and I wouldn't report someone innocent.  Why you dropped the 92 then?  Why didn't you keep hogshunter, you put it back on two days later after my report? 

I'm not an admin, maybe it's bad timing, but it's very weird, wouldn't you agree?

U5oSKKm.jpg

h4iltotheking
    If you want to report me, do it! I am not here to tell you what to do, but I can tell you that I am not AzNacura or other occounts related to this cheater. And I changed it after I used the metro roof glitch not because you posted something that I only saw yesterday (if the admins can, let them tell you when I first saw the post, using my ID). My only nicknames are HogsHunter92 and HogsHunter and I have never used cheats in BF4. I have explained all in the first post, and yes, that's weird! Also, if my thesis was wrong, moderators wouldn't change my ban situation after an appropriate investigation.

• HogsHunter92
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

For now there is no solid evidence linking the two accounts together. As my fellow staffmembers said a glitching flag will be given once the plugin is updated with this feature.

Til that time, I close this thread to prevent further discussion. New evidence can be send to the staff by PM.

Have a good one!