This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • JakeSully
    User
    Member since June 19, 2017

Hi,

This player is using hacks since he keeps shooting my friend through walls and shit, and when my friend knifed him behind he shoot him anyway and stuff like that and he uses damage hack/mode since i gota keep shooting 2 bullets on him while his does 1 shoot kill every single time. both of us has defensive class yet he does 1 hit kill what so ever and it's body shoot to, but when i shoot him nope allways gota do 2 shoots on him so therefore he is using damage hack and WH and something more since he shoot my friend tons of times through walls and stuff.

The only kill that worked on him mostly was Knife, otherwise everything else failed.

Also server i'm on doesen't allow spectating so it's impossible to record his behaviour from spectator mode :/

• JakeSully
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

We will need you to provide evidence in order for us to issue a ban.

~Nadeko

• JakeSully
    User

"

We will need you to provide evidence in order for us to issue a ban.

~Nadeko

Nadeko
    not possible on this server as said, spectator mode is disabled so, only evidence is for one of you to be on server and play against him and see it yourself, you will notice his suspicous quite quickly.

• JakeSully
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Why would you need spectator if you can simply play against him and record your own gameplay.

If you can't provide any evidence we won't ban him as simple as that.

~Nadeko

• JakeSully
    User

"

Why would you need spectator if you can simply play against him and record your own gameplay.

If you can't provide any evidence we won't ban him as simple as that.

~Nadeko

Nadeko
    recording im from infront does not prove it either, only evidence is for you guys to see it with your own eyes. Problem is if i record from infront you guys will say so what? he isn't hacking. Thats why spectator is needed. so you can see from his end how he aims and behaves.

• JakeSully
    User

i will try but i wont be suprised you guys wont accept it as evidence since front recording usually never works as evidence on most servers/ban plugins :/
  • JakeSully
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"
    i will try but i wont be suprised you guys wont accept it as evidence since front recording usually never works as evidence on most servers/ban plugins :/
    JakeSully

It is better then nothing. If indeed nothing is visible then the only thing we can advise you is to try and record him on a spectator enabled server.

As Nadeko already said, we can not do anything without you providing any evidence. Getting killed behind objects and oneshotting is the thing we hear a dozen times a day. Sometimes rightfully, but most often as hackusation. So only the story is not enough.