This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • patalinho
    User
    Member since May 13, 2017

Hi Nadeko,

I and my friend mountain89 played on several servers where we already started with only two players to kill us to level up faster with several weapons, but we did not know that this was illegal, so I was banned by Fairplay, I would like you to consider This my begging for you to remove this ban, because I really like to play BF4 and today I'm being accused of cheater on the servers and some I can not play because of this ban here in BF4DB.

my e-mail é ******************** and mu banreason          https://bf4db.com/player/ban/655024687

[Nadeko: eMail censored due to privacy reasons.]

• patalinho
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hey Patalinho !

Did you mean that you have been suspended by the serversided anti-cheat system called FairFight for doing so called statpadding (the killtrading you described) ?

Did your stats get reset to 0 aka was your account empty and you could not play on it for at least one entire week?

~Nadeko

• patalinho
    Banned
    Member since May 10, 2017

is not reset nope http://imgur.com/a/mmCa3    delete all post ? ok im ban other admin metabans goooo please delete or ban my account here bye see metabans forum appeal ban admin here

• patalinho
    MXT
    User

"

is not reset nope http://imgur.com/a/mmCa3    delete all post ? ok im ban other admin metabans goooo 

BFBanHammer
    You know that people can receive a FairFight suspension and a statreset before starting to play again? If you get a suspension for 7 days and a statreset you can start using your account again after the 7-day timer has counted down.

Non-staff members are not permitted to post in Ban appeals as stated in our Ban appeal policy. If you continue we will permanently suspend your BF4DB user account.

~Nadeko

• patalinho
    User

"

Ei Patalinho!

Você quer dizer que você foi suspenso pelo sistema anti-fraude serverided chamado FairFight para fazer o chamado statpadding (o killtrading que você descreveu)?

Suas estatísticas foram redefinidas para 0 também foi encontrada em seu blog?

I'm able to play on a server that has a plug-in that accuses me of being a cheater. Forgive me because I am a layperson about what you wrote now Nadeko, there in BF4DB I was considered cheater by FairPlay and consequently it appears that I am banned and the admins of the servers that I always play here in Brazil banned their server because of my name being banned There in the BF4DB, Nadeko I ask you to please take my ban because I like to play a lot.

~ Nadeko

Nadeko

• patalinho
    User

Sorry, I do not understand English and I'm using the google translator, sometimes it can not be written correctly.

• patalinho
    MXT
    User

Can you post please the battlereports of the tradekilling here? The stuff you have been doing with your friend on an empty server the battlereports of that :)

~Nadeko

• patalinho
    User

Now I do not remember Nadeko, but I'm sure it was because of that, do you understand? It's been a while

• patalinho
    User

I do not remember how long ago Nadeko did it, and my friends opened a server, so I was discovered that I was banned there in BF4DB, which now runs after this game I made with my friend there could result in this ban in BF4DB.

• patalinho
    MXT
    User

After reviewing your profile, stats and your battlereports we have come to the conclusion that you in fact have only been statpadding.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

BANAPPEAL APPROVED,

Ban has been removed.