This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • kcsebby
    User
    Member since June 21, 2017

https://www.bf4db.com/profile/kcsebby

http://bf4db.com/player/ban/1798330791

Banned!
    This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason: Suspicious Stats

This thread is now closed

I have been playing for a few weeks now, grinding out 200% XP boosts and my recon & assault classes.

I attempt to squad up and play with a friend today when I am kicked from 3 or 4 servers for the same reason. Suspicious Stats.

I have no clue what about my stats are suspect, but I would like to appeal the ban so I can play again.

• kcsebby
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You are auto-banned by our sitebot, most likely for the damage stats of the L86A1. The damage stats on this weapon are significantly higher then usual, even if you have played hardcore.

• kcsebby
    User

"

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/876150712056842240/1798330791/

Scavenger

70 and 15. When our top was 51 and 18. Hell even our second averaged 60 kills. Enemy team has a person with 80 kills.
    Have you never played Operation Locker? Its easy to camp out with support and just spray everyone down. I've had friends drop 100+ kills on OP lock.

• kcsebby
    Administrator

That was a personal note, but okay. What I noticed is that your kills might be a little on the high side compared to the accuracy. But I am looking into this tomorrow. 

Xp boosts do not affect the damage stats. If you have played hc, this also has been taken into account, hc damage is not auto-banned.

• kcsebby
    User

"

That was a personal note, but okay. What I noticed is that your kills might be a little on the high side compared to the accuracy. But I am looking into this tomorrow. 

Scavenger
    I would really like you to look into this today, you are online now, and it seems like you have the free time. Thank you.

• kcsebby
    Administrator

I am in Europe, so I will look at it tomorrow as it is quite late here. 

Thank you for your patience.

• kcsebby
    User

"

I am in Europe, so I will look at it tomorrow as it is quite late here. 

Scavenger

It really shouldn't matter what the time is. If you have enough time to await my replies and reply back yourself, I am sure you have enough time to look into this case.

• kcsebby
    Administrator

Think I might take up your case next week. 

Good night / morning / afternoon / evening

• kcsebby
    User

"

Think I might take up your case next week. 

Scavenger
    That is when I find an administrator, or someone else higher up than yourself, and report you for
    1. Not doing your job
    2. Purposely ignoring a client who is requesting YOUR help.

• kcsebby
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Battle Report with the L85A2.   85 total kills, 91 shots hit.  

Appeal denied.