This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Oscyjack
    User
    Member since May 09, 2017

Hey,

A guy who I play with on the reg who has always questioned my playing let me know that he reported me to BF4DB and that BF4DB had come to the same conclusion. I would like to appeal this decision and am happy to discuss it at any point. I'm not sure if you want me to write a thing here, or there, or come into a discord etc... However we can communicate I am ready when you are.

Thanks and congrats on getting up and running again.

Oscyjack

• Oscyjack
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

x stats https://bf4db.com/player/ban/354858177

• Oscyjack
    MXT
    User

Hey there !

Due to the current character limitation in the forums i will not be able to directly post my reply here. However i threw it into a pastebin to give you an adequate reply and reasoning for the ban issued by BF4DB.

https://pastebin.com/raw/EPQFFg3G

~Nadeko

• Oscyjack
    User

Hey nadeko.

thanks for getting back to me. I see what you sent but I'm on my cell and working til later tonight. I'll look thRough the reports and then get back to you. Is it okay if I take til Friday or so? My schedule is typically pretty jammed during the daytime.

for response, should I log into discord so we can have a back and forth? Or is another medium more appropriate.

thanks again

jack

• Oscyjack
    MXT
    User

Ban appeals are only to be made publicly in this forum section. Ban appeals made through the Discord app or private messages on the website are going to be denied.

Before starting any discussion with you I want you to look at the Battlereports I listed and explain your weird behaviour ingame resulting in this massive boost and sudden drop of your ingame statistics.

If you can not provide a plausible explanation for these fluctuations of your stats your appeal is going to be denied and locked down.

~Nadeko

• Oscyjack
    User

Roger, I'll shoot for an answer/reply by friday. Is it okay to make multiple posts if I run out of characters?

• Oscyjack
    MXT
    User

"

Is it okay to make multiple posts if I run out of characters?

Oscyjack
    Yes it is.

~Nadeko

• Oscyjack
    User

Oscyjack,

Please don't tell us your sudden change was because you didn't  want to get banned from our server, because we didn't ban you. I just believe you didn't know we had access to this information and we caught you off guard. Which would be the reason why you tried to reset your stats. But don't get me wrong, as a person, we do like you and i do hope you get this sorted out.

If not, you can always buy another game since we will be running BF4DB plugin.

Cheers

• Oscyjack
    User

46% ACC / 28 kills

39% ACC / 35 kills

46% ACC / 81 shot hit / 33 kills

41% ACC / 33 kills

40% ACC / 34 kills

40% ACC / 29 kills

51% ACC / 32 kills

45% ACC / 32 kills

These stats were taken 1 month ago and all these battle reports are 1 round after the other back to back. so no lucky round . i could go on and on and on. there are at least 40 game like that. Please take note that this is gunmaster server. all weapons apply. not just sniper ACC%

• Oscyjack
    User

Thanks for your input postal. I'll let you know on Battlelog when I'm digging into everything mentioned in the above posts. 

• Oscyjack
    User

Hey postal quick question. Does your server keep record of the chat log?

• Oscyjack
    User

"

Hey postal quick question. Does your server keep record of the chat log?

Oscyjack

If i leave my procon open yes, but I restart it daily, so i lose the chat logs

• Oscyjack
    User

Ok thanks bud. 

• Oscyjack
    MXT
    User

@ThreadAuthor,

This reply is intended to be a small reminder about our Ban appeal policy which states that every appeal will de denied and locked down 72 hours after creation if the thread author hasn't carried out the tasks given by our staff (in this case looking through the provided reports and giving an explanation).

If you haven't given an adequate reply to this thread by tomorrow your appeal will be denied and locked down without mercy.

Creating a second appeal will lead to instant denial of it. If thread spaming occurs we will permanently suspend your BF4DB user account.

~Nadeko

• Oscyjack
    User

Hey bud.

Just got home now i'll look into it now.